Leslie for AmpliTube & T-RackS: IK collaborates with Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh FFS if you're not allowing use of download managers, at least have the decency to provide good download speed! there's no way i'm downloading 2 gigabytes at 100kb/s. seriously, wtf? what is this, 1998?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:oh FFS if you're not allowing use of download managers, at least have the decency to provide good download speed! there's no way i'm downloading 2 gigabytes at 100kb/s. seriously, wtf? what is this, 1998?
its 2018 - 2G is nothing.

exactly. 2G is nothing, yet instead of using my full 1MB/s+ bandwidth, i'm forced to download this at a snail's pace.

EDIT: great, another flashback from 1998 - IK Multimedia still can't figure out how to authorize Amplitube gear from regular user account, because custom shop always runs as admin. you would think that by version 4 such trivialities would be a thing of the past...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

T-Racks for me downloaded under 5 mins.

Burillo wrote:exactly. 2G is nothing, yet instead of using my full 1MB/s+ bandwidth, i'm forced to download this at a snail's pace.

EDIT: great, another flashback from 1998 - IK Multimedia still can't figure out how to authorize Amplitube gear from regular user account, because custom shop always runs as admin. you would think that by version 4 such trivialities would be a thing of the past...
I'm not seeing any issues at our CDN so I would suggest that there may be a problem somewhere between you and our CDN.

Our software should not have to run as Admin for a long while now, you can consult IK Support if you want to try to resolve that issue as well.

I wondered what it might sound like to put Leslie on every track of a song. So I slapped together this disjointed jam with the purpose to hear what this might sound like. It's interesting enough I thought I'd share it with you, but its a private track because it's more of an experiement/demo.

Drums - BFD3
Bass - Modo
Piano - Sytronik
Mellotron - Puremagnetik

All tracks each have their own Leslie set to taste. Even the drum mix, which has the Leslie in parallel.

Mixbuss: EQ, Limiter

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/le ... ck/s-GS1fu

I have AmpliTube 4.4 installed on my Mac. Where/how can I download a demo of the AmpiTube Leslie collection, please?

/Joachim
EDIT: Never mind that, I just bought it…

BUT – I'd be more than grateful for clear instructions on how to connect a CC 64 pedal as a SLOW/FAST toggle. Absolutely vital!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

EDIT
Shouldn't write about stuff I haven't properly understood at 1 o'clock in the morning… :oops:

Sorry everyone – IK Amplitube Leslie works perfectly with MIDI control, once you get your bearings straight, thanks to Burillo et alii.

Sounds wonderful, too.

/Joachim with red ears
Last edited by Spitfire31 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lolwut? Amplitube and T-Racks support full MIDI and automation mapping. just because CC64 isn't mapped by default doesn't mean it can't be mapped. the manual explains the process.

CENSORED by poster… :oops:
Last edited by Spitfire31 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spitfire31 wrote:Yes, I've read the Amplitube manual. Did you read the IK Forum thread I linked to?

Fast/slow isn't among the targets listed in the MIDI destinations list.

/Joachim
Ummm...

Both fast/slow and brake are mentioned in the destination list. same for T-Racks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That's a nice track Plexus reminds me of 1972 Pink Floyd.

Spitfire31 wrote:It turns out that the new IK Multimedia Amplitube Leslie is not designed for organ players, so beware!

You CAN NOT remote control SLOW/FAST/BRAKE via MIDI!

This is a fatal omission from an emulation that sounds wonderful but is completely useless to an organ player.
Its already there on the standalone plug, just broken. Its obvious a fix should be coming.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Jax Pok wrote:That's a nice track Plexus reminds me of 1972 Pink Floyd.
Thnaks! THey used to put Leslie on a lot of their tracks as well but not so many in parallel.

Correct, this is mappable. I can get a better step by step for you if that would help.

Return to “Effects”