id Sumberged

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a track that I made this evening. First track "finished" for some time.

https://soundcloud.com/idsubmerged/id-submerged-nage

id Submerged

Drifts along nicely...
I like the beats!
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Works well...creates a definite atmosphere...clear images in my head!

I liked the contrast between the the dry drum kit / glitches and the more reverb-washed sounds...very 1990s Warp Records.

The "stuttering" rhythm and the vocal samples also reminded me of Warp/BoC from the late '90s. At least you're managing to finish tracks. I haven't started any for almost 5 months. Maybe I'll have some time this weekend.

Good work :)

Enjoyed this, Lots on nice little details, yet plenty of 'space' in the mix too. However, I found the vocal bit a distraction.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

liked everything but that kick. never been a fan of that overdriven effect on the kick. a cleaner, less stage robbing one would've suited the track better imo
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Lovely groove - First beat kept me guessing for quite a while. Everything takes just the right amount of space, and even the glitch was not over-egged (Pretty easy to do)

Great work!

Nice track, develops well and I enjoyed the listen. I wasn't too keen on the distorted kick but I could live with it. Good job.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Return to “Music Cafe”