New Zebra HZ expansion + Bonus Samples

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new sound expansion for Zebra HZ is now available from today from the website. This new expansion contains 105 sounds

24 Keys/Leads
24 Synth Pads
27 Basses
30 Techno House Stabs

Included in the intro price for the first 50 expansions sold is 200.8mb of drum samples and top loops from my own hardware/software collection. The price will be £19.95 after intro ends.
The new Zebra HZ expansion is now live so check out the video demo here:

https://www.robleemusic.co.uk/sounds

Please make sure you have Zebra HZ before buying this expansion as it uses some of the Diva filters in some but not all the presets.

All downloads are instant after purchase.

Next release will be a sound expansion for DS THORN in a couple of weeks.

Happy Easter all

Rob

Massive discount this week on the new Zebra HZ sound expansion released (April 2018) normally £13.95 is now £5.00 for a short period only.

Watch the video demo and buy here:

https://www.robleemusic.co.uk/zebrahz

or listen to the audio demo and buy here:

https://www.robleemusic.co.uk/shop

Discount is auto applied after hitting the buy now button on either page. Comes with drum samples and top loops.

Have a fab weekend all.

Rob

Dear rob, first i have to say, i love your presets and soundbanks really a lot. Dune 2 and in april your zebra hz bank are really wonderful. But im a bit disapointed about your selling politics. I bought zebra hz library at the first day for full prize and today, not 3 weeks later, i could buy for a small part of this (5 bp) So i should wait to buy your thorn soundbank til first discount, or.?
But anyway, hope your new thorn soundbank will come out soon, good luck myramalou

Myramalou wrote:Dear rob, first i have to say, i love your presets and soundbanks really a lot. Dune 2 and in april your zebra hz bank are really wonderful. But im a bit disapointed about your selling politics. I bought zebra hz library at the first day for full prize and today, not 3 weeks later, i could buy for a small part of this (5 bp) So i should wait to buy your thorn soundbank til first discount, or.?
But anyway, hope your new thorn soundbank will come out soon, good luck myramalou
Hi, after having great support for over 12yrs here on KVR I decided to put all past sound expansions on permanent low prices whilst making new content. I agree with you about the new Zebra HZ expansion, this has only been out a couple of weeks but I decided today to give the sale on it.

Yes the Thorn sound pack is ready I'm just having a few days to sit on it and work on Geist2. The Zebra HZ pack isn't popular yet (maybe I should have done the pack with the basic version of Zebra 2) so those who have purchased that will get the new Thorn pack free and yeah there'll be an intro price on that too. Hope that's ok.

Have a great weekend

Rob

Return to “Soundware”