Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Bazille from 12deadpixels and Zebra/Dark Zebra from Stuart T. Smooth transactions – highly recommended :tu:.

Bought NI Multimedia Stealth Limiter from DFoisie. Highly recommended doing business with Drew. Transfer went smooth and quick! :)

Bought Surge from Mattt12345. Very nice user, everything was done quickly. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought some AAS Soundpacks from Agitator, fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended.

SOLD SPL Eq Ranger Plus to deadlycontent434
Quick smooth transaction , recommend buyer :)

perkelekurat is a reliable and friendly buyer. Would happily do business again. :D

Notecrusher wrote:perkelekurat is a reliable and friendly buyer. Would happily do business again. :D
Bought Studio One Pro 3 & Melodyne from Notecrusher. Very smooth transaction, definitely recommend. :tu:

I'd like to send positive feedback to buyer tosvus. :tu:
Just sold Cubase Pro 9.5, it was a smooth transaction.

Thank you for MogwaiBoy
i received everything
Thank you!

Thank you for klawire
i received everything
Thank you!

colabean is the man! GREAT SMOOOOOOOTH TRANSACTION. I bought Eiosis E2Deesser from him.

Purchased Live 10 Suite from inutomo. Great guy, great transaction, great communication. Thanks!

sold live 10 to ocular.
Very smooth transaction.
Thank you. :)

hekke :tu:

Sold IK multimedia British Studio Series bundle to mvd83. He was very quick with the payment and a great guy to do business with. Highly recommended!
Last edited by maschinelf on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”