WONDERLAND 1400+ presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Working on new set 'NEXT GENERATION' for Synthmaster one,which will be small set 200-250 presets max(already 100-120 inside) expected release june 2018, but some of the new stuff didn't fit the conception of the set and was added to 'WONDERLAND' which soon will reach 1500 presets cuz there is 100+ remain for testing but need right mood so when is ready will be ready :)
Also 80% OFF(150 DANCE PIANOS for Sylenth1) until 'ULTIMATE PIANO' full bank 512 presets,separated in 4 sub groups 'akustik','dirty','housy','trancy' is released next month with 50 % discount for all users of 'Dance pianos':
https://velltone.wixsite.com/velltone/sylenth1
https://velltone.wixsite.com/velltone/synthmaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTtZbDn ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sun May 27, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Would be nice if you actually put some prices on the site. Now it takes me directly to Paypal. That could be a tactic, but it's not very customer friendly.

I'm from the tactical unfriendly forces :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Thu May 24, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

when ?
fup4000

There's no pricing?! Very odd or are they free, cant work it out - see a paypal link, press it and straight to paypal webpage, is this a phishing scam for paypal emails or something, needs reporting or reworking one of the two?

adddum -

Ah ok sandiboxed/vpn'd and clicked the link - I see, very poor design - price is displayed during paypal checkout
Ultimate 20EUR
Wonderland 25EUR
Synthmasters pack 30EUR

Can see what you done - but really, your website needs some work from a commerce perspective.

to fup - i'll send it to you after finish here,there is some interesting new stuff :)
to mfx - let me reveal my 'business' plan - with less than 100 euro per month (some months sub-zero hihihi and very rare cases over 200) i prefer to use free platform as WIX free and not to invest time and money in commercial stuff but creating new sound,which for me isn't business but keeps me in good shape and i just love doing it, so my plan is - if interested donate and use what i do,cuz it's original - if not thanks for nice talk about it :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:to fup - i'll send it to you after finish here,there is some interesting new stuff :)
to mfx - let me reveal my 'business' plan - with less than 100 euro per month (some months sub-zero hihihi and very rare cases over 200) i prefer to use free platform as WIX free and not to invest time and money in commercial stuff but creating new sound,which for me isn't business but keeps me in good shape and i just love doing it, so my plan is - if interested donate and use what i do,cuz it's original - if not thanks for nice talk about it :)
Its all good. iwoudl suggest a simple edit of putting the price next to the pack description on the "buy link". Simple solution.

Will get check out the demo's in a while.

Thanks for the idea but it's donationware :)

Return to “Soundware”