polyverse iWish - anything similar?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Terrafractyl wrote:Hey there.
Been using and Lovig these types of plugs for ages too. I fell in love with the atomiser (from the virus ti) many moons ago and when I sold my virus I was unhappy with the lack of software options. (This was before iWish, or the finger had come out) Artillery seemed great but overkill, So I made my own realtor ensemble to do it.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... show/9291/

It's nothing in comparison to Sutter edit or artillery or any of these uber multi fsu FX but it's capable, has a few tricks up it's sleeve and it's free :)
thanks - that looks great - I've got it working but, as with the others, how do you get the audio to only play when the midi note is playing. I am always hearing the audio with a faint overlay of the effect? This is in Reaper and the routing of the audio is only going through the effect.

woggle wrote:
Been using and Lovig these types of plugs for ages too. I fell in love with the atomiser (from the virus ti) many moons ago and when I sold my virus I was unhappy with the lack of software options. (This was before iWish, or the finger had come out) Artillery seemed great but overkill, So I made my own realtor ensemble to do it.

It's nothing in comparison to Sutter edit or artillery or any of these uber multi fsu FX but it's capable, has a few tricks up it's sleeve and it's free :)
thanks - that looks great - I've got it working but, as with the others, how do you get the audio to only play when the midi note is playing. I am always hearing the audio with a faint overlay of the effect? This is in Reaper and the routing of the audio is only going through the effect.
Hmm yeah well I didn't build it to work like that, but as it is reaktor you could hack it to do so in literally 5 seconds if you felt like it.. If I have understand you correctly that is. There would probably be some way to do what you want within reaper with some kind of gate, but I am a Cubase person.

I don't know your comfort level with messing with reaktor , but if you go one level down into my ensemble, there are two crossfade modules, quite close to the end of the whole audio chain. just before the final Gain out knob.
If you delete the both wires that go into the 0 0 inputs on each of these two crossfade modules, and leave the 0 1 inputs still wired up as before. Now it will only give you a signal when the effect/looping is active.

Maybe that helps :)
Last edited by Terrafractyl on Mon May 28, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnagog (Experimental Electronica) |
Terrafractyl (Psytrance) |Kinematic Records (Label)

Terrafractyl wrote:
woggle wrote:

Hmm yeah well I didn't build it to work like that, but as it is reaktor you could hack it to do so in literally 5 seconds if you felt like it.. If I have understand you correctly that is.

I don't know your comfort level with messing with reaktor , but if you go one level down into my ensemble, there are two crossfade modules, quite close to the end of the whole audio chain. just before the final Gain out knob.
If you delete the both wires that go into the 0 0 inputs on each of these two crossfade modules, and leave the 0 1 inputs still wired up as before. Now it will only give you a signal when the effect/looping is active.

Maybe that helps :)
fantastic - very kind of you to help. I will definitely try that. Thanks again

Return to “Effects”