standing before the altar of an alien god (nodular moodles)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not exactly KC And The Sunshine Band but it was a good trip. Maybe Orange Sunshine. :hihi:

What a great forum!

Well, I had some time to kill before the Emmy Awards went on so I figured I'd give this a listen. It's very hard to sit down and listen to your submissions because they're so long. The one was over an hour. I couldn't believe it. Maybe if you submitted some tracks under 10 minutes you'd get more listens.

Anyway, some great sci fi soundtrack material here. I have no idea what synths you made this with (probably a modular) but it's definitely not the same old same old that you're used to hearing around here.

wagtunes wrote:Well, I had some time to kill before the Emmy Awards went on so I figured I'd give this a listen. It's very hard to sit down and listen to your submissions because they're so long. The one was over an hour. I couldn't believe it. Maybe if you submitted some tracks under 10 minutes you'd get more listens.

Anyway, some great sci fi soundtrack material here. I have no idea what synths you made this with (probably a modular) but it's definitely not the same old same old that you're used to hearing around here.
unless the original upload has been edited , or replaced , i'm getting a little
under 19.00mins. here ...

experimental.crow wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Well, I had some time to kill before the Emmy Awards went on so I figured I'd give this a listen. It's very hard to sit down and listen to your submissions because they're so long. The one was over an hour. I couldn't believe it. Maybe if you submitted some tracks under 10 minutes you'd get more listens.

I'm referring to a different track. It was an hour and 7 minutes.

wagtunes wrote:
experimental.crow wrote:

I'm referring to a different track. It was an hour and 7 minutes.
sort of a quick sketch , then ...

as to this track , i quite enjoyed the subtle
variations in timing contained in the sequencing .
an auditory penrose stair ...

fastlanephil wrote:Not exactly KC And The Sunshine Band but it was a good trip. Maybe Orange Sunshine. :hihi:

What a great forum!
well, there go my chances of next years eurovision :cry:

:hihi:

wagtunes wrote:Well, I had some time to kill before the Emmy Awards went on
where, as per usual, i was overlooked. heathens.
so I figured I'd give this a listen.

It's very hard to sit down and listen to your submissions
because they make you wanna get up and groove :D

because they're so long.
oh :(

The one was over an hour. I couldn't believe it.
i aldo don't believe in the concept of time. its a conspiracy by the man to keep us under control and force us in to ritualised behaviour, which they use the energy from for their plans. dark plans.

Maybe if you submitted some tracks under 10 minutes you'd get more listens.
quality listeners over the quantity of listeners. :tu:
Anyway, some great sci fi soundtrack material here.

cheers, i get that a lot 8)
I have no idea what synths you made this with (probably a modular)
it wasn't the thread title that gave it away was it? :hihi:

but it's definitely not the same old same old that you're used to hearing around here.
that's the plan, infiltrate, assimilate, assassinate :tu:

experimental.crow wrote:as to this track , i quite enjoyed the subtle
variations in timing contained in the sequencing .
an auditory penrose stair ...
8)
glad you enjoyed, nice reference! :tu:

Nice jittery neural net data transfer as the alien god sucks our phenomenology out of us so it can better understand how to torture us the next day...

Thanks for sharing your weirdness musics, I love this stuff

thank you for listening 8)
glad you enjoyed :)

....a steroid-enhanced alarm clock, counting down to armageddon, whilst unseen elevators convey unspeakable passengers.

Just like Eurovision.

Douze points.

Good work :)

Well that's just under 19 minutes of my life I won't get back, not a complaint, just a fact :D
Seriously though, outside tendering my crops I felt like Bruce Dern, however I had a feeling that Harvey Keitel was somehow watching me!!
You should trek on down to Huddersfield with your machines and idea's. 8) :hihi: :evil: :party:
So, I'm going to retire to a dark place and eat my crème anglais crèmes and consider a few things...

Until the next time :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Music Cafe”