Sylenth 4 wish list

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey i'd like to ask users what would u like to see if eventually v.4 is released some day.
I have Sylenth1 for two years and the more i play the more i love the sound and the simplicity of designing sounds,BUT...there is some things i'd like to have...more...
Personally i don't need it to become something new like wavetable synth or to have tons of options,but want to ask is it possible to have :
1.4 ADSR envelopes...
2.4 LFO's...
3.MORE assignments LFO and ADSR modulate like drive,keytracking...
4.MORE filter or whatever saturation can be implemented...
5.16 voices unison...
6.PWM.
7.Filter rotation.
8.New browser.
Not sure is it possible at all or it will gonna change the synth structure ...just wanted to ask.Cheerz :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You forgot dedicated PWM :hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

i mention only the simple stuff i face and wonder 'what if' - you can modulate waveforms through phase knob,not sure what you suggest LFO or some sort of more complex lfo via lfo
or ADSR modulation of the PWM,but i guess it will cause too many changes from what Sylenth1 is now on programming level -
i programm both Synthmasters and the only serious audible improvement of the sound curve so far using complex matrix assignment
was lfo via lfo - the rest gives dynamic or extra features but not so significant smoothness of sound,so Sylenth1 is great as it is just some extra power will be wellcome.
Another suggestions :
1.Second per of ADSR creating second sound stream same way like it does it now just more power
2.Switchble ADSR modules 2x2,2+1,2+2 or something that gives you opportunity to choice how ADST modules to be connected to each other in a single or double sound streams...or something like this,not sure is it even possible or just my imagination work :):):)
Cheerz :)

I think the addition of a dedicated PWM knob on the OSC's has been the most requested for many years. That's why I mentioned it :)

You actually CAN do PWM with a work-around, but many don't understand why a simple dedicated PWM knob has still not been added (and perhaps never will be)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUkGp0z_2JM
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

You will find lots of suggestions in the old Ideabox thread :wink:

more assignable lfos and envs could be done by putting a button in the title bar, to go to page 2,3 etc for ex.

I would like to see wavetable morphing from Lennard, would kick ass! a button on top to go to wavetable page would be cool.

Nielzie wrote: You actually CAN do PWM with a work-around, but many don't understand why a simple dedicated PWM knob has still not been added (and perhaps never will be)
Just like in Monark/Minimoog, that won't give you the exact same sound as real PWM though.

Independent arpeggiator patterns when random - say if there were 4 arpeggiators in use - they could all play uniquely randomly instead of 4 examples on the same random pattern.

e.g. xtspaoy is a random sequence on one arpeggiator - usually xtspaoy will be the same 'random' pattern on any other arpeggiation.

But I want arpeggiator 2 say taoypsx, arp 3 pxstyoa, and arp 4 yptxoas...

Y'all get me? :P

Return to “LennarDigital”