New: The micro pitch shifter ProVocative

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ProVocative

Hi,

Just saw the video to the micro pitch shifter ProVocative. It really seems like a gem, featuring a very clever UI and workflow. Precisely the sort of plugins I like - good-looking, smart and fast workflow, never in the way. :tu:

I haven't tried it yet, but am looking forward to doing it (hope it sounds nice as well). Greatly reduced price at the moment.

Good job, Boz Digital Labs!

https://www.kvraudio.com/news/boz-digit ... -win-42003
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I demoed it for about an hour yesterday, running everything except vocals through it, and ended up purchasing.
Great interface, sounds sweet and having the ability to band limit inside the effect is quite handy.

I tried using the demo on a Mac/Logic, but it wouldn't let me get past the "buy/continue demo" screen. Tried emailing Boz, but...couldn't get past the I'm not a Robot test...even though I clicked all the signs and cars, it just kept giving me more boxes - at least 15 screens' worth...it was actually kind of hilarious.

^^ I had the same Mac issue; Boz is looking into it.
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Another great plugin from Boz imho :tu:

Bodhisan wrote:I tried using the demo on a Mac/Logic, but it wouldn't let me get past the "buy/continue demo" screen. Tried emailing Boz, but...couldn't get past the I'm not a Robot test...even though I clicked all the signs and cars, it just kept giving me more boxes - at least 15 screens' worth...it was actually kind of hilarious.
Wow. Wonder what's going on there. I'm also on Mac/Logic and the demo worked without issue.

^^^ I'm on 10.11. What OSX version are you on?
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Still at 10.10 here, with Logic 10.2.

10.12.6 - Mac
10.4.1 - Logic

^^^ I passed on your info to Boz.
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Thanks, Michael L.

Was it used on Elton John's voice? :-)

In all seriousness I didn't try it, but when I got the email it striked me as similar to soundtoys microshift.
Is it for those who have microshift?
thanks
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

I might be wrong since I've not tried it yet, but I was assuming it was like Microshift (or Little Microshift - which I a have).

Bodhisan wrote:I might be wrong since I've not tried it yet, but I was assuming it was like Microshift (or Little Microshift - which I a have).

no yes you are right, I just corrected it.
Was doing something else whilst typing and made that mistake.

thanks,
have you compared them?
rsp
sound sculptist

It's pretty close to Microshift (big or little), seems slightly more cpu efficient,
albeit short of features as compared to (big) Microshift, or any of the eventide
pitch shifters.

Return to “Effects”