Serum discount?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stefken wrote:Ok. Now go play with your teenage friends (play some GTA or whatever) and let the adults talk, OK....
What a ****
Duh

Zexila wrote:
Stefken wrote:
Zexila wrote: Yeah, they both nailed it
In your opinion, friend. I much prefer Icarus and would sell Serum in a heartbeat if my license wasn't NFR.
(When I bought it, there was no rent-to-own and I didn't pay much attention to reselling then).
Of course, everything I write is my opinion, that goes without saying, still there's huge market outside of KVR where Serum is king of the hill, where U-He is niche and where people never heard about Icarus, that people buy Serum and Sylenth, they buy presets to sound like stuff we mock around here, let's face it, that people are driving force for Xfer, Lennar Digital, Ableton, Image Line and insert any product that tops that popularity contests we mock around here.
I think you're absolutely right with that.

I actually didn't expect to be interesting discussion :)
Thanks for your time and opinion guys :)
I just don't have time and desire to waste my time with many synths, which don't achieve same level of sound satisfaction,many times was on buy button for cheaper synths then start to compare and feel disappointed in the end :)
Since Synthmasters become really wavetable,if developer made it well i really think SM3 COULD BE the KING of vst synths,but will see that it's serious competition - i am kind of easy manipulated user if something is shiny and convincing i wanna buy it hihihihih :)
I don't like many things in Serum that's why didn't bought it in a first place,like sterile filters,but for sure will be added to the main synths i use soon cuz quality is exceptional and sit well among other that's what i am looking for,beside some users ask me why i don't have it and i don't have direct answer,basically it is same price as Sylenth1.
About pricing it's always better to have flexible strategy cuz discount increase sells - it's marketing not state borders :)

Return to “Instruments”