Sugar Bytes - Factory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Factory

fisherKing wrote:i can vouch for blortblort's factory set, it's excellent!...
Thanks much, Sir!!!
Glad ya like!

blortblort wrote:looks like I never put a link in this thread:
HERE is hecticalm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDx_ZY86y4w
the soundcloud audio is better, but ... the sounds are really not fully represented. I really need to do "one off" demo audio for the presets. They really are pretty cool. Hope ya like'em!
:phones:
very nice track!

I put a new song in my music website called "Fortify Your Faith". This song uses Factory, and some non-Sugar Bytes synths. Please tell me how you like this song and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). The song is at this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... D=13743882
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

I put a a new song in my music website called "So Alive He Is". It has some Factory synths and some non-Sugar Bytes synths.
Please tell me how you like this song and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). The song is at this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... D=13758159
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Factory is still probably one of my favorite synths to come out in the past few years. I does amazing thanks very easily, and doesn’t get to processor heavy in the process.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I love this thing! I was mucking about with it last night and stumbled upon the little factory animation on the Settings page for the first time in ages. I'd never really looked at it before but its awesome! Probably not quite as good as the game in Cyclop but it's so cool that Sugar-Bytes does that kind of stuff.

Of course, it's also wonderful in that it is so well laid out and easy to use. When you look at it, it is actually very simple but what it is capable of is nothing short of incredible, thanks to someone putting a lot of thought into making it the way it is.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I voted Factory and Aperillo as most underrated synths on another thread....both amazing creative tools (just waiting now for the the larger GUI for Factory which is coming.....)

Considering Factory was “Soft Synth of the Year” from computer music and “Editor’s Choice” by Professional Audio Magazine etc it hasn't had a lot of love on KVR!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am I voted Factory and Aperillo as most underrated synths on another thread....both amazing creative tools (just waiting now for the the larger GUI for Factory which is coming.....)

Considering Factory was “Soft Synth of the Year” from computer music and “Editor’s Choice” by Professional Audio Magazine etc it hasn't had a lot of love on KVR!
I thought the loading time was too long for me, and ended giving it up.
Are they gonna improve that as well?

SLiC wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am (just waiting now for the the larger GUI for Factory which is coming.....)
Good to hear. :)

Sinisterbr wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:02 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am I voted Factory and Aperillo as most underrated synths on another thread....both amazing creative tools (just waiting now for the the larger GUI for Factory which is coming.....)

What loading time?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:33 pm

What loading time?
It takes around 10 seconds for it to load in Studio One, here. Only Cypher is worse than that!
Changing presets is kinda sluggish as well.

I really like Factory, and yes, it is definitely underrated. :)

Definitely one of my favorites too. Larger GUI will help.a lot. I think it would be cool too to change the modulation map colours to whatever one wanted. Sometimes a patch just feels green and blue, you know?

What loading time?
I also get slow loading times for this one, I don't know if it's because of where I have it installed or what, but it definitely needs a bit of improvement. It's the slowest plugin I have... Although it's the most fun. :D

I'm glad to hear there is a bigger GUI in the works, with a 1080p screen it's almost at the limit of being too small.

Jorgeelalto wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:35 am

What loading time?
I also get slow loading times for this one, I don't know if it's because of where I have it installed or what, but it definitely needs a bit of improvement. It's the slowest plugin I have... Although it's the most fun. :D

I'm glad to hear there is a bigger GUI in the works, with a 1080p screen it's almost at the limit of being too small.
Exactly.. It's one of the best sounding softsynths I have tried, but I can't stand the loading times. It just kills my inspiration.

Return to “Instruments”