Melda alternative to Blue Cat's Oscilloscope or s(M)exoscope type

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi i'm looking for a standalone Melda oscilloscope view similar to Blue Cat's Oscilloscope or s(M)exoscope type detailed waveform view and the playback options, except the one in the metering bar in Melda's plugins. I can't use melda's MOscilloscope for that, am i missing something. Thanks. :)

Try MMultiAnalyzer, it has it all

Jopmanajop wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:38 pm Try MMultiAnalyzer, it has it all
Yes i have the whole bundle, but MMultiAnalyzer doesn't have all the futures i need for some specific tasks, as keeping the waveform in the center not scrolling from right to left. The only way around is freeze and unfreeze the waveform. Thanks for your answer :wink:

Follow host playback is really useful as well freeing everything every time you stop playback.

Can i recommend you my favorite analyzer then? DMG Audio TrackMeter, it has Scope analyzer which shows waveform, just like s(M)exoscope, configurable, beautiful, quite inexpensive, replaced everything for me, except for SPAN, SPAN shows the best average
I too wish MMultiAnalyzer was more configurable :tu:

Jopmanajop wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:04 pm Can i recommend you my favorite analyzer then? DMG Audio TrackMeter, it has Scope analyzer which shows waveform, just like s(M)exoscope, configurable, beautiful, quite inexpensive, replaced everything for me, except for SPAN, SPAN shows the best average
I too wish MMultiAnalyzer was more configurable :tu:
Great i'll demo it as i am a DMG fun, i have their top tier plug-ins so i'll check it out. Thanks a lot! :) What makes you prefer SPAN can you explain it a little further?

I just downloaded TrackMeter and it has what i need the sync option and time to configure how many bars/beats to display. I din't like the Dualism as it didn't have resizable GUI. That is perfect!!

GNXT wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:17 pm I just downloaded TrackMeter and it has what i need the sync option and time to configure how many bars/beats to display. I din't like the Dualism as it didn't have resizable GUI. That is perfect!!
Awesome, dude :hyper:
Isn't it beautiful overall? So useful :love:

Return to “MeldaProduction”