What happens in Modular World not related to this XSRDO Analog thing?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Isn't there anything else besides this XSRDO thing,
what happens in Modular World?

yeah, we discuss floral shirts 8)

and compare patch cables ...

Synthesis would be:
Flowers formed with patch cables...
Patent pending?

VCVRack is the be-all and end-all really. It's more of a platform for module development than a synth per se. I haven't actually tried integrating it with a DAW since I keep it as its own separate thing for jamming (I've got Bazille and Reaktor for in-the-DAW modular anyway), but nothing can really compete. There are a few paid modules, but the amount you get for free there (e.g. perfect versions of Audible Instruments' open source modules) is just ridiculous. Brilliant sound quality if you stick with the modules by skilled developers, and it features high quality audio-rate modulation throughout. It's hard to ask for more really. A godsend to us newly hard-up folk.

cron wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm Reaktor for in-the-DAW modular
have you looked in to blocks much?
ive been enjoying using the blocks base for a while, nothing fancy but nice.
recently, due to being stuck at home...
decided to add the toybox modules.
f**k me! its a whole different ball game! so far ive only scratched the surface, but some of the modules are marvelous 8)

in modular world, we also have platform wars like any other world :hihi:

reaktor blocks ftw :smack:

Calenberger wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 pm Isn't there anything else besides this XSRDO thing,
what happens in Modular World?
Stays in Modular World...

Like what happens on tour or in Las Vegas...
stays on tour or in Las Vegas... ;)

Why should there be "something happening in the modular world"? There's already way too many tools and options available than one can properly utilize in one lifetime.

Just keep on patchin' :)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”