A few more Rhino samples

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been working on some more presets... here are mp3's, just to keep you all excited :-)
Rise of the Machines
T1000
Prophecy
M'Baba
The Predator
OhhhAhhh Loop

Enjoy,
'Tick

Ooooh those sound nice Tick,can't wait! Are you saying there will be additional waveforms as well? That will be very cool. :D

Tek, these sounds are made with the built-in waveforms only. I've been playing around with the envelopes, trying to build rhythmic presets and to add new patterns to my envelopes library.
'Tick

Hey I just had an idea.How about some way for users to share envelopes,fx presets etc for Rhino? Is there a place to do this now?Seems like a great way to make a fantastic synth even better. :D

Tek, of course that's a good idea. Just email them to me and I'll have them available for download on my site.
'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Tek, these sounds are made with the built-in waveforms only. I've been playing around with the envelopes, trying to build rhythmic presets and to add new patterns to my envelopes library.
'Tick
Do I smell a short tutorial on building rythmic presets? As a fairly new Rhino owner, it would be great to know how you made those demo sounds.

8)

oooooohhhhhhh, those mp3's were really atmospheric/industrial...very very cool 8)

dougbyf wrote: Do I smell a short tutorial on building rythmic presets? As a fairly new Rhino owner, it would be great to know how you made those demo sounds.
Yeah a tutorial is on its way :-)
'Tick

Hi Tick,

What ever happened to our user bank ? :( . . . . . when we were sending patches in.

You mean out of all the people who own Rhino we can't come up with 1 user bank :lol:

The new mp3 sounds nice though . . . . . keep up the great work ! ! !

Larry
LJ Productions

Jpro, the user bank is not completed yet (due to the incredibly small number of contributions). New submissions are welcome, though :-)
'Tick

Big Tick wrote:
dougbyf wrote: Do I smell a short tutorial on building rythmic presets? As a fairly new Rhino owner, it would be great to know how you made those demo sounds.
Yeah a tutorial is on its way :-)
'Tick
That'll teach ya not to mention what you've been doing! :wink:

Thanks, Tick.

Big Tick wrote:Tek, of course that's a good idea. Just email them to me and I'll have them available for download on my site.
'Tick
Oh you wanted ME to do some envelopes? I was hoping you would share yours with us! :D I will certainly contribute envelopes,patches and fx presets when I've got some that are of the same quality as the factory sounds.Trouble is you've made such great factory patches it really set the bar high.I'm working on it........ :D

Amazing man!

Return to “Big Tick”