Eventide H9 Plug-in Series Bundle is Here!

Official support for: eventide.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Orville71 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm
mcbpete wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:49 am My crossgrade offer is $29 and I own *ALL* the plugins ?! Curious to know what'd happen if I actually crossgraded (but not curious enough to chuck away the $29 !)
This is really strange if you do in fact own all 11 titles. PM me your iLok account if you want me to look into it or feel free to email support.
I have the same issue: I own Anthology, Elevate bundle, Generate and all the plugins. Essentially, all Eventide and Newfangled software products. Still, wants me to pay $29 for the upgrade... :dog:

Thank you. We appreciate your help.

Hi,

I am happy owner of the H9 pedal and never jumped to the plugin versions from Eventide because of the iLok protection.

Is there a plan to jump to another (less painful/restrictive) type of protection someday,please?

Best regards,
GilJ.

GilJ wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:45 pm Hi,

I am happy owner of the H9 pedal and never jumped to the plugin versions from Eventide because of the iLok protection.

Is there a plan to jump to another (less painful/restrictive) type of protection someday,please?

Best regards,
GilJ.
Hi, there aren’t any plans in the near future. We have found ILok to be quite secure and doesn’t pose any performance issues. I’m sorry for any negative experience you may have had in the past. However, now that you don’t need a dongle (only the iLok free software) the process is quite painless so you might want to give it a shot. The plugins are awesome.

Hi, I have contacted Eventide support and received the below response, which actually makes sense, and I'm posting it here FYI if you are in the same situation:

"Yes, when entering your iLok user ID into the upgrade form the price is $29. This is because you would only be surrendering 8 of the 11 plug-ins. You would still have a second license for the other 3 versions, giving you additional activations. Therefore, a small upgrade fee of $29 is applicable."

For what I can see, this is an unintended effect for bundling the products you own which are already in another bundle. A FAQs post would be useful.

On the iLok protection comments, to be honest, I have always hated dongles but I have found iLok to be the most robust and user friendly of all the others. I can activate/deactivate licenses without restrictions as many times as I want, even when activating it for a little while on a computer while using the software and then deactivate it again until the next time. Also, the cloud option is extremely useful, for the apps which are using it. So far, the experience with iLok has been excellent. I do recommend you subscribe to the zero-downtime service, though.

Thanks both for your answers/advices.
Maybe I just need some time before taking the plunge :oops:

I got them all for free as an H9 Max owner. Thanks for the early Xmas pressie!

Return to “Eventide”