Support response time

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does 3 weeks seem a bit long for an email response from this company? The auto email response.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

it does

It's the holidays. I sent a ticket on December 17. They sent a followup email saying they'd respond by December 24. On the 24th they sent an automated email apologizing and promising to followup eventually. Still waiting.

I submitted a ticket for the exact same thing back in April and the exact same thing happened, and they never responded after the automated email. Must be interesting times over there.

This is weird. I've been trying to get support for half a year. Back in April, they seemed to wake up a bit interacted all "oh we're ready now!" and provided a new version with flaws. I filed a support ticket, got a confirmation and that's it. NOW, I see a thread that SEEMS to have one of theirs responding (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=543822&start=315) ... Am I supposed to come over here now for support?

An update on my ticket. I logged into their support/ticket system in late April and saw my ticket was automatically closed. I was very frustrated that this happened with no notification, especially after the emails saying to keep waiting. I was able to reopen it and I related that. The next day I got a response apologizing for it, and they addressed my original request.

nberigan, that thread you linked is specific to BFD. Roli sold it to InMusic, which hired several of the key developers/personnel on BFD. Amberience is with BFD/InMusic, and has no relation with FXpansion/ROLI outside of the responsibility of transferring your BFD licenses and related assets to InMusic. For Fxpansion support you should be using ROLI's ticket system here: https://roli.com/support

Return to “FXpansion”