SM 2.9 keeps changing presets automatically

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’ve started having this issue with SynthMaster 2.9 in Logic:
When I start or stop the playhead (usually when I stop the playhead), the preset automatically changes to the next preset in the list. Sometimes it happens every time I hit the space bar, sometimes randomly. It happens both when the plug-in window is open and when the track is not even focused upon. 
• this is the only plug-in where this happens – even SynthMaster One is fine
• I don’t see any extra midi messages in the midi list that might be triggering a preset change
• this has been happening in every project I open SM 2.9 for a few months now
• I've updated to the latest version
• I've deleted all controller assignments

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue – or there is an option I’ve missed, or a fix for this.

bovinator wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:41 pm I’ve started having this issue with SynthMaster 2.9 in Logic:
When I start or stop the playhead (usually when I stop the playhead), the preset automatically changes to the next preset in the list. Sometimes it happens every time I hit the space bar, sometimes randomly. It happens both when the plug-in window is open and when the track is not even focused upon. 
• this is the only plug-in where this happens – even SynthMaster One is fine
• I don’t see any extra midi messages in the midi list that might be triggering a preset change
• this has been happening in every project I open SM 2.9 for a few months now
• I've updated to the latest version
• I've deleted all controller assignments

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue – or there is an option I’ve missed, or a fix for this.
Is it possible to send me that project file from customer support or DM? I will check it.

Return to “KV331 Audio”