Problems with multiple Vsts

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys,
I started to use Maize Sampler recently, bought a licence and made my first vst. Now that I finished the first one I started a second one and got a few problems with loading the new program in Fl 20. When I load the second vst FL Studio only loads the first vst I made. The name that is shown over it is the one of the second vst. To clear things up: I exported both vst with different names and with an individual plugin player.
Do you guys know what I did wrong or is something wrong with FL? I would be grateful for any answer and help.
Thanks in advance.

Hey
It may be a problem with version 2.7.0, I still continue with 2.5.8. Contact the developer although it may take a long time to respond...

Thanks for the answer. It seems like the version 2.7.0 is missing the Unique-ID system. It worked fine with the 2.6.0 version.

Silp2 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:43 pm Hey Guys,
I started to use Maize Sampler recently, bought a licence and made my first vst. Now that I finished the first one I started a second one and got a few problems with loading the new program in Fl 20. When I load the second vst FL Studio only loads the first vst I made. The name that is shown over it is the one of the second vst. To clear things up: I exported both vst with different names and with an individual plugin player.
Do you guys know what I did wrong or is something wrong with FL? I would be grateful for any answer and help.
Thanks in advance.
Are you on macOS? If so, the exported plugin on macOS will be the Maize Sample Player, it won't have the name of your VST. Ignore my post if you're on Windows.

LaptopMusicianBlog wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:10 pm
Silp2 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:43 pm Hey Guys,
Thanks in advance.
Are you on macOS? If so, the exported plugin on macOS will be the Maize Sample Player, it won't have the name of your VST. Ignore my post if you're on Windows.
Let us know what OS you are on to narrow down the issue if we can.

This problem exists in Ableton Live 10, when you try to load the plugins that are listed after the first, it'll load the first instead of the one you selected. I'm on Windows 10 but I got reports from macOS Mojave users of Ableton Live 10 who can't even load the plugin.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm Hey
It may be a problem with version 2.7.0, I still continue with 2.5.8. Contact the developer although it may take a long time to respond...
Hi, wheren can I find the installer for the 2.5.8 version? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I just found it, thanks

http://www.maizesoft.com/download/msp/old/

Return to “Maizesoft”