VSTs doesn't remember PRESETS

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Created VSTs doesn't remember the selected preset after I re-open a project in my DAW. And I just don't know that to do :? I tried last version and 2.5.1, any help? Thanks in advance.

By the way, the way I created the vst is: I export the vst (.vst3 or .dll) from an empty project (no samples inside, just the gui) and I use another project for creating the presets, I tried creating various instruments with groups inside and also tried exporting every preset as an instrument (1 group) but nothing works, should I try another method?

daniel89ep wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:33 pm Created VSTs doesn't remember the selected preset after I re-open a project in my DAW. And I just don't know that to do :? I tried last version and 2.5.1, any help? Thanks in advance.

By the way, the way I created the vst is: I export the vst (.vst3 or .dll) from an empty project (no samples inside, just the gui) and I use another project for creating the presets, I tried creating various instruments with groups inside and also tried exporting every preset as an instrument (1 group) but nothing works, should I try another method?
Are you using same version for the project?
Because if you created in 2.51, all elements need be crested in 2.51...
Well, Seems the 2.56 is the more stable version..

This was happening in v2.80 as wll the bug has been reported.

Return to “Maizesoft”