what is going on at image line these days?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been trying to log into my account. I keep getting this error that my password is weak. After a little bit I decided to change my password. So I did. It said it was strong. All I had to do was put in the 6-digit code. They would send it to me by email. They sent it to me six or seven times now. And each time I still could not sign in. It's bad enough I get locked out of my account. I jumped through all of their loops and hoops. And I still cannot sign in.

Better send them a message through https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-support/

FWIW I tested it and the mechanism with the security code is working for me. This code is only valid for 10 minutes though. Maybe there's a delay before you receive the email on your end?

I already sent a message to support. Actually I sent three. Maybe it is the delay. The digital code is being sent by an automated service. The administrator probably hasn't even seen it yet. I tried to login again this morning. And I got an authentication invalid error. Hopefully by this afternoon, I'll know something.

I'm staying with the version I have for awhile. I got the same 'your password isn't good enough' message and frankly, I just wasn't in the ducking mood to muck about making some password imageline would find acceptable & couldn't remember anything about the update that made it desirable.
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard to remember all these passwords. I think it's time for a better crypto. I've been hearing a lot about that blockchain. If they're having so many security problems. Maybe they should look into that.

I finally got in today. Sign in using Firefox. Then open a new tab to get the digital code from my email account.

Whatever happened to the good old days. When you click on forgot password and they would send you a new password to your email address?

Yeah, it is different and a tad harder.

It's really not that bad though.

Return to “Image Line”