Toned Max v3.0.8 - Major Crashes in Ableton Live Standard 11.0.2 - macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's now nearly April 2022 and I'm still having the same tab switching crash when selecting the Analog & EQ tabs in Toned Max. I'm now running Toned Max v3.0.13 & Ableton Live Standard 11.1.1.

Will this ever be resolved or responded too?
Amnesia Jones wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:42 am
Amnesia Jones wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:04 am
random_id wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:51 pm The latest version should also help with VST and AU.
Hi LVC-Audio, I've recently updated to v3.0.9 and unfortunately the tab switching crash still exists in Ableton Live 11, (now running 11.0.5).

I'm using the VST2 version of the plugin.
Hopefully those crash reports I sent you have helped isolate the problem?
I'm still having crashing issues when switching tabs in the latest 3.0.10 update. I'm not even using the "analog" or "stereo" features of the plugin atm, which is unfortunate. It was a big part of my decision when purchasing TonedMAX, choosing it over the competition. I was considering buying your PreAMPed plugin as well because of the integration with TonedMAX's analog section. I can't see this happening if I'm constantly crashing when switching between tabs! Any updates on if this issue is still being worked on? I can send more crash reports if needed? Thanks.
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ableton Live 11.0.6
http://www.amnesiajones.com

It has been taking a longer time than I first anticipated. I am having to rewrite most of my code.

I know you tried the VST2 version. Do you know if the VST3 works or don't you use and VST3s?

random_id wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:27 pm It has been taking a longer time than I first anticipated. I am having to rewrite most of my code.

I know you tried the VST2 version. Do you know if the VST3 works or don't you use and VST3s?
Thanks for the quick reply. Glad to see the bug is being worked on!
Unfortunately, the VST3 version has the exact same issue.
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ableton Live 11.0.6
http://www.amnesiajones.com

Return to “LVC-Audio”