How do I quickly know which expansions I don't already have if I have many

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This may end up being a feature request (like softube, toontrack and uaudio for instance, when you are logged in it tells you which of their items you already have bought)

But I own tons of expansions for both SMOne and SM2, you have a sale and a very generous coupon now, how do I quickly know which expansions I don't already have licenses for?

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

A feature like this would be nice, untill then i think the only option is to log into the site and look which expansions u alrrady have.

If you go to your User Area on the KV331 site and look in the "Downloads" tab it lists all the expansions you own.

Thanks, yeah I knew this method.. Definitively didn't consider it easy at all.
thanks though.
rsp
sound sculptist

Or upgrade to the everything bundle and you know you have everything…

zvenx wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:41 pm This may end up being a feature request (like softube, toontrack and uaudio for instance, when you are logged in it tells you which of their items you already have bought)

But I own tons of expansions for both SMOne and SM2, you have a sale and a very generous coupon now, how do I quickly know which expansions I don't already have licenses for?

thanks
rsp
Yes you can see which expansion you have from our User area. I have got this issue as future request also. Thank you.

Return to “KV331 Audio”