How to change the colors and skins of Axiom?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to be able to change it, maybe green, black or clear grey.

2. Also how can I make the plugin remember the size I select? In FL Studio I always select the %140 size, but always when removing the instance of blue cat Axiom or restarting the program, it returns to %100 again and again.

I'm using the VST3 version.
FL Studio 20.9
Windows 11
Need some help with this..

JunSev wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:06 pm I want to be able to change it, maybe green, black or clear grey.

2. Also how can I make the plugin remember the size I select? In FL Studio I always select the %140 size, but always when removing the instance of blue cat Axiom or restarting the program, it returns to %100 again and again.

I'm using the VST3 version.
FL Studio 20.9
Windows 11
Need some help with this..
I think in order for the plugin to remember the %size you adjust it to, after you adjust the size, you must save it as 'default.' Otherwise it won't remember next time.
The backgr color can be changed - check out LetiMix PnS skin for a quick way of doing that.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

The resizing thing was quite simple and it works, Thanks for that.

It seems that in order to change the colors I would need some script or something, but is ok I will leave it as it is, I just wish the options for that would be just available inside of Axiom instead of all the workaround..

There are indeed no color options right now, so it would require changing a couple of things in the skin. Do you have a few examples of the colors would you like to change?

It is just the light blue of the main interface and maybe the deep/dark blue where the amps and Fx chains are.

Not that is ugly, but it is good to have options and people have different tastes..

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”