Big Tick is down again

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I a new member and I created this acccount because I am very...well, angry.
I bought Rhino for $50 less than one month ago and.. Voila!! Big Tick audio webiste is down. No email, no "back up" file installer in the e-mail invoice or similar, I even tried to look at wayback machine for old .exe files. I am left out, completely. What should I do?
Client service [Vincentvegalookingaround.gif], $ 50 thrown away? Don't tell me, "Hey! But you should have backed up the.exe file." No, folks, I don't expect a whole site to go down so hard!

zezzo wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:10 pm Big Tick audio webiste is down.
It seems to be running again now. I was able to download Rhino, my key file, and the presets.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

zezzo wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:10 pm No, folks, I don't expect a whole site to go down so hard!
You should. Always. Sometimes it's not even the site but rather your internet provider or networking stuff out there. One thing is if the dev has a software center that needs to access internet to handle your licenses. Another one is if the website is just there for the installer file.

Don't rely on the Internet if you don't need to. It can fail. Yes, in 2022 also.

- Mario

Return to “Big Tick”