Sonic Reality Libraries for 2021!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lovely! Naturally, I got all of your solo stuff as well, so the 3rd album will be as welcome as the band project stuff. I will monitor the band camp page closely. :-)

tq wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm Lovely! Naturally, I got all of your solo stuff as well, so the 3rd album will be as welcome as the band project stuff. I will monitor the band camp page closely. :-)
Oh yeah? That's cool. Thank you. By the way, I highly recommend Bandcamp to all musicians who put out music. It's the best music download and CD/merch site I know of. They take the smallest percentage (around 10-15%) and give you a lot of options such as HQ audio and all sorts of things. You can actually make money from Bandcamp vs. streaming services where they give you a fraction of a penny per stream which usually amounts to very little unless you have millions of streams. But, for Indy niche genre music those services are horrible. Bandcamp is a good way to go.

I just re-checked your band camp page, and found some items that I am still missing - so I guess there are still things on the shopping list... :-) I have to admit that I am also an Apple Music user, so indeed, I have access to some stuff that's included in the subscription - and I often feel guilty about paying so little. However, I try to support some of my favorite artists by ordering items from them directly or via band camp (did so with Marillion, Amplifier, Fish, Steven Wilson/Porcupine Tree, Pineapple Thief, Oceansize/Vennart, Fightstar and a few other of my favorites, plus a few indie bands that nearly nobody knows - I guess these people need that kind of support, especially in times where concerts and festivals aren't possible in many places due to the coronavirus situation).

tq wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:08 pm I just re-checked your band camp page, and found some items that I am still missing - so I guess there are still things on the shopping list... :-) I have to admit that I am also an Apple Music user, so indeed, I have access to some stuff that's included in the subscription - and I often feel guilty about paying so little. However, I try to support some of my favorite artists by ordering items from them directly or via band camp (did so with Marillion, Amplifier, Fish, Steven Wilson/Porcupine Tree, Pineapple Thief, Oceansize/Vennart, Fightstar and a few other of my favorites, plus a few indie bands that nearly nobody knows - I guess these people need that kind of support, especially in times where concerts and festivals aren't possible in many places due to the coronavirus situation).
Fortunately your great attitude is the balancer in the current Indy/niche music side of the industry. I don't blame anyone for using the services and we ALL use YouTube to check out a song so easily for free (uploaded usually be some unauthorized person no less). But, wanting to support the artists and also have physical copies or higher quality downloads keeps it going. Thank you.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi,

I have set up a new Mac OS machine and wanted to authorize my Sampletank and Infinite Player libraries on this new system. Unfortunately the https://esoundz.com (https://esoundz.com) server does not respond.

Are eSoundz / Sonic Reality still in business and this is just a temporary problem ?

Thanks
MiBrue

SampleTank is authorised by IK Multimedia (either the Authorization Manager or the Product Manager, depending on the ST version)
And Infinite Player (which I believe is based on Kontakt Player 2 or 3) by Native Instruments (maybe in Native Access?)

The site seems to be OK here.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
@DarkStar
Thanks for your swift response.
https://esoundz.com (https://esoundz.com) has been giving me a "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" for at least 2 weeks now. I have been using different computers (Win and Mac) and Internet connections.
I just tried again and the problem persists.

Years ago I could not reach the eSoundz web site. Thee problem was fixed by stopping and restarting my router - getting a different IP address, My ISP thought that somewhere in the Interwebz one component was blocking the old IP address.

You could try sending a Private Message to allen_esoundz here. He is the Support Manager.
Inspired by ...

@DarkStar:
I solved the problem now, not by restarting my router only, but I had to connect thru VPN to reach esoundz.com. Have you heard of Germany blocking your site somehow ?

I am not employed by Sonic Reality / eSoundz :)
Inspired by ...

MiBrue wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:43 am — I had to connect thru VPN to reach esoundz.com. Have you heard of Germany blocking your site somehow ?
This. Can't seem to access esoundz.com from Finnish IP either. Via a VPN the website loads fine.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”