Help with making a plugin

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody. I’m looking into developing a plugin with maize sampler but i have couple questions. One I would like to implement a 3rd party UI design by UI designer :). Two is there a possibility of making sample layers meaning i would like to make a instrument that can play 4 layers at once. For example pad, piano, texture and bass played at once at max. If there is somebody that would help me out and partner up i would love to hire somebody for it.

dawidkijuc wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:12 pm Hello everybody. I’m looking into developing a plugin with maize sampler but i have couple questions. One I would like to implement a 3rd party UI design by UI designer :). Two is there a possibility of making sample layers meaning i would like to make a instrument that can play 4 layers at once. For example pad, piano, texture and bass played at once at max. If there is somebody that would help me out and partner up i would love to hire somebody for it.
All you asked for can be done with maize Sampler. I am available if you need assistance.

Hey, thank you so mu h for your reply. Im not sure how to send dm here (i might not have the option yet), i texted you on your facebook page.

I figured out the way to sent PM so i texted you here too as well as on your facebook page. Waiting for your reply, thanks.

Sorry for the tardy reply, I was away from workstation.

Return to “Maizesoft”