PiKTrix goodies / User Manual & more documentation later

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PiKTrix

Version 1.9 (in all versions & all soundbank packages)
---------------
  • Instrument_Maker.bat has been modified (removal of the now obsolete 3rd part with assignments in the software interface and support for the characters '!' and '&')
  • Change from 96 sounds to 128 sounds from this update in all versions
  • Revision of all .ass indexes (Key min, key max, pitch note) for better correspondence
  • All loop settings are now saved (continued from incomplete previous update) for plugin background/foreground switching
  • The transposition padlock has been reversed (lock to keep the current transposition displayed)
  • Modules .sem updated on Qi-Rack 64 & VST3
  • Arpeggiator revision:
       * 'Write' activates the writing of notes without the need to activate the arpeggiator
       * Removal of the dead note after releasing the chord (in 'Hold off' mode)
       * 'Down' mode and 'randomize' now work correctly
  • 'Matrix Cables': the cables are visually connected again and better placed (to the nearest pixel)
  • Loading the correct wheel settings in each respective preset
  • Better Package (deletion of residual files in 'Custum List' directory and good presets in the '_Install' directory)
I don't know yet if I will start a new project for the KVRDC2023. I think I got a little behind on all of this. Good luck to all participants :phew:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”