ANALOGy5 ?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the reply and for the details, Rob. It makes sense esp. for a self-contained full-featured synth-within-a-module not to develop the internals for all those parameters to be CV accessible. I have been spoiled by using soft-synths within Voltage Modular which can have as few as less than a dozen CV controllable parameters to thousands of parameters. Glad to hear ANALOGy5 is doing so well.

$19 seems high for a synth insert.
If it was its own without being "a module" then that price feels more in keeping with the CA pricing philosophy. As it is though, anything over $15 doesn't feel competitive with what you can get from them in their individual instruments.
Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but having to open something inside of having to open something else first is the reason I ultimately ditched Reaktor.

My current VM was basically free and now NFR. So this was worth looking at, but price makes it a pass for me.

This thing sounds great! Love these type of VM modules, it's nice to have a fully wired up synth that you can drop into a fully modular environment.

+1 for having next/prev buttons for the presets.

trackbout wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:08 pm This thing sounds great! Love these type of VM modules, it's nice to have a fully wired up synth that you can drop into a fully modular environment.

+1 for having next/prev buttons for the presets.
Many thanks for the kind words - much appreciated! Next / previous preset buttons coming soon in an update (v1.3), along with 75 new presets bringing the factory presets total to 200.

Thanks for responding to the feature request! Btw props to whoever's been making the presets, they're super inspiring.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”