premier G Shakuhachi のインストール

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

無事にインストールし、Instrumentsフォルダ内の.nkiファイルを、DAW内のKontaktメイン画面にドラッグしたのですが、メイン画面が正しく表示されません。windows11kontakt6対応というお返事だったので購入しましたが、互換性の問題があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

I installed it successfully and dragged the .nki file in the Instruments folder to the Kontakt main screen in my DAW, but the main screen is not displayed correctly. I bought it because it was a reply that it supports Windows 11kontakt6, but is there a compatibility problem? Thank you in advance. :D

Otosuki wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:13 am I successfully installed it and dragged the .nki file from the Instruments folder to the main Kontakt screen in my DAW, but the main screen does not display correctly. Is there a compatibility problem? I purchased it because you said it was compatible with windows 11kontakt6.
Deeplで、翻訳させてから投稿してください。ほとんどの人が日本語も読めないのに...。

Please go to Deepl and let it translate for you before you post. Most can‘t even read Japanese…

Ask the place where you bought it. Only they can know the answer…

Otosuki wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:13 am 無事にインストールし、Instrumentsフォルダ内の.nkiファイルを、DAW内のKontaktメイン画面にドラッグしたのですが、メイン画面が正しく表示されません。windows11kontakt6対応というお返事だったので購入しましたが、互換性の問題があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。
なんて愚かな投稿、あなたは遅れます

Otosuki wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:13 am 無事にインストールし、Instrumentsフォルダ内の.nkiファイルを、DAW内のKontaktメイン画面にドラッグしたのですが、メイン画面が正しく表示されません。windows11kontakt6対応というお返事だったので購入しましたが、互換性の問題があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。
Otosuki様
ご購入いただきまして有難うございます。
Shakuhachi premier Gはwindows11 kontakt6で動作しますので、互換性の問題ではありません。
正しくインストールが完了していない状態だと思われます。
Shakuhachi_Premier_G103.zip
Shakuhachi_Samples.zip
の両方を無事にダウンロード完了されていますでしょうか?

Shakuhachi_Samples.zipの中身を、Shakuhachi premier Gの中のSamplesフォルダの中に移動してから、Native Accessでアクティベートして頂く必要があります。
アクティベートについては下記NIサイトを参考にしてください

シリアルナンバーを持つサードパーティ製KONTAKTライブラリhttps://support.native-instruments.com/ ... 5S35RTSY1P

それでもうまく読み込めない場合には、スクリーンショットの画像を添えてメールにてご相談ください。
何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”