Stereo Enhancers on MAster BUS? yes/no

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I agree,
wtf is a stereo enhancer
-apart from summing the difference

I use a hpf to accentuate any difference.

In 5 or 7 semitones

camsr wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:16 am Binaural audio is defined by one ear does not hear what the other is hearing.
Correction: binaural audio works on the principle of one ear being 15 to 20 cm closer to the sound source than the other. At the speed of sound (300m/s?) that's about 0.7 ms or 30 samples at 44.1 kHz.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

oh i enver replied here sorry guys!

i dont use stereo enhancements anymore on MASTER BUS cause i just dont like the idea to stereoize the WHOLE mix. i do it on single elements and it is better in my opinion for mono-compatibility.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

It depends on the enhancer, some of them really don't give a f*ck about phase and mono compatibility. Even if you're sure about your choices it's crucial to check phase cancellation regularly.
Best,
Solit

As a general guide : MEGASUCK

:o
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

no. never.

Yes, when stereo is better

The differing opinions in this thread just goes to show that there are no rules in music. If it sounds good, it is good.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Return to “Production Techniques”