What country is Reveal Sound located

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am looking all over the web site and I can not find where this company located. No information on Wiki. Please, share some information with us. Thank you.

Company is founded by programmers and musicians and registered in Belize, development team is located in Russia. All team members are not widely known so even if they publish their biography and photos its unlikely be intetersting for many users :) Moreover, currently we are hard working under new features and any publicity distracts us. Sometimes later possibly we redesign our site and add some info about team.

Thank you for sharing. I will assure you that it will be interesting to read about the developers. Also I am originally from Russia, so it makes it much more interesting for me personally. Can I assume that the musicians and developers team is physically located in Russia? This makes me proud that finally some technology is coming from that part of the world. The world is a big place, and with all the threats and danger generated in the cyberspace, it is hard to make wise decisions on purchases. It is very important for the new company that tries to establish itself, to connect with the customers on the personal level. It helps to know who we have business with. When searching for your company's name, the results come flagged by the Norton Antivirus and Webroot. There is no information about the company, nobody knows your address, phone number, location. It may be a weakness in your marketing strategy. Unknown software company on the market is a reason for concern. I will be looking forward to the new features and more information about your talented team. Thank you very much!

It is interesting that I've never had a VSTi, or any kind of audio soft, developed by the Russians, and now that I have one, it quickly became my main synth and I almost forgot hundreds of others which I tried. I don't even use Sylenth, Zebra, or Massive anymore!

People with ears are claiming Spire sounds as well as Virus, maybe even better... These were my first thoughts, too. Soft synths ruined the EDM scene, now even the great producers such as Corsten, Rank 1, van Buuren, sound a bit bad and dull, because they're using too much software. Not to mention trance with 50 layers which serve the purpose of covering each other's dullness in a dense, totally choked mix. Sylenths are not JPs, Nords, or Viruses.

But SPIRE changes all of this. This is the first soft synth which really has CHARACTER, and it's also good in emulating hardware VAs and old analogs. On top of that, it fits very well into any mix.

Bravo :clap:

frag wrote:It is interesting that I've never had a VSTi, or any kind of audio soft, developed by the Russians, and now that I have one, it quickly became my main synth and I almost forgot hundreds of others which I tried. I don't even use Sylenth, Zebra, or Massive anymore.
You've never heard of Voxengo?
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Knowing with whom you are doing business with is always a very important factor, and it's especially important when it comes to software that you are installing on your system. I just wanted to try the demo, and noticed that it's unfortunately not signed, which instantly makes me super suspicious and ditch it (didn't tried Sylenth1 for the same reason), I mean, an anonymous russian company with an offshore LTD registered in central america, if it were for any other purposes people would immediately run away scared of a possible fraud ;)

No offense though, just something you might want to think about :)

Karten wrote:
frag wrote:It is interesting that I've never had a VSTi, or any kind of audio soft, developed by the Russians, and now that I have one, it quickly became my main synth and I almost forgot hundreds of others which I tried. I don't even use Sylenth, Zebra, or Massive anymore.
..Or the excellent Diversion from Dmitry Sches who is from Belarus.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

tdp wrote:Knowing with whom you are doing business with is always a very important factor, and it's especially important when it comes to software that you are installing on your system. I just wanted to try the demo, and noticed that it's unfortunately not signed, which instantly makes me super suspicious and ditch it (didn't tried Sylenth1 for the same reason), I mean, an anonymous russian company with an offshore LTD registered in central america, if it were for any other purposes people would immediately run away scared of a possible fraud ;)

No offense though, just something you might want to think about :)
I was a bit sceptical too if i may say that, but the way my email request was processed, and the license purchase proved that i was wrong about it. Couldn't have been better really, great guys. :)

valerian_777 wrote:
Karten wrote:
..Or the excellent Diversion from Dmitry Sches who is from Belarus.
Belarus is not Russia.

Btw, Ilya Efimov is a well known soundware guy from Russia. VladG (who made Molot and Limiter No. 6) is also Russian.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Makes sense why russian preset makers mostly make presets for spire
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Return to “Reveal Sound”