Please Welcome Our Brand New Plug-In: Blue Cat's Connector!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Connector

limitlesssss wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:09 pm Three questions:

• What is the internal resolution (and also input/output resolution) of this plugin: 32-Bit FP or 64-Bit FP?

• Can you use it in a virtual machine and then route the signal back to the main OS (host)? Say you have Nuendo on your main OS, you also have a virtual machine installed on the same computer with a second copy of your Nuendo installed on said virtual machine. Can the signal from Nuendo on the virtual machine be sent to Nuendo on the host OS? Is that even possible?

• Is there a guarantee of bit-perfect transfer? How would one check if the transfer was bit-perfect?
Thank yu for your interest. Please do not crosspost. See our answer here:
viewtopic.php?p=8731877#p8731877

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:33 pm It works pretty well with a Windows tablet too :-)
😂 😂 , it can also run auv3 plugins and ios apps. Nop….no..that wil be a game changer 👌

TonesFreak wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:15 am 😂 😂 , it can also run auv3 plugins and ios apps. Nop….no..that wil be a game changer 👌
Connector actually does not run any plug-in. It "just" sends/receive audio between locations where you can load plug-ins.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:16 pm
TonesFreak wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:15 am 😂 😂 , it can also run auv3 plugins and ios apps. Nop….no..that wil be a game changer 👌
Connector actually does not run any plug-in. It "just" sends/receive audio between locations where you can load plug-ins.
I know, I mean I want to use the iPad's app and plugins along with your connect plugin.
Nice product!! So please make it work🙌🏻

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”