Advent of... sound?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of you might know Advent of Code (adventofcode.com). It would be cool to start something similar here around sound design.

Advent of... sound? Advent of... patch? Advent of... Zebra? :wink:

So here's the idea. Let's compose a small list of classic, brilliant or esoteric synth sounds. I found some candidates the other day in a u-he KVR thread around Zebra sound design somewhere from the 200*s or 201*s. It tried to prove the power of Zebra. (Where was this?)

As a group we could take one sound design challenge every other day and share patches, approaches and discuss. (Disclaimer: I'm only a beginner.) I propose to do this in Zebra 2, as it remains the workhorse synth. Probably also the one most of us own.

But before I continue, is anyone interested?
Last edited by kodnin on Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have no clue what this is, but I'm in. :party:
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

kodnin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:20 pm Let's compose a small list of classic, brilliant or esoteric synth sounds. I found some candidates the other day in a u-he KVR thread around Zebra sound design somewhere from the 200*s or 201*s. It tried to prove the power of Zebra. (Where was this?)
For reference, here (viewtopic.php?t=303788) is the mentioned thread.

kodnin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:20 pm But before I continue, is anyone interested?
Yes. :tu:
I suggest to allow all u-he synths.

Chris-S wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:17 pm
kodnin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:20 pm But before I continue, is anyone interested?
Yes. :tu:
I suggest to allow all u-he synths.
Sure, if that allows more people to participate! :tu:

Return to “u-he”