Hardware resale prices

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:13 pm Yes. That is the droid you're looking for.
:lol:

Yeah, I do have it. It has always been unstable for me though, to the point of being fed up of DAW crashes (FL Studio). So I haven't used it for some time now. Were there any updates to it in the last year?
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, I do have it. It has always been unstable for me though, to the point of being fed up of DAW crashes (FL Studio). So I haven't used it for some time now. Were there any updates to it in the last year?
TBH, I'm not super excited about its development either. The devs seem to throw out better beta versions, then do a few updates, and then move on to the next emulation, and, long standing bugs aren't fixed.

Well, it's a spare time project after all.

Software? Ew, pretty sure software is for nerds.

<List your stupid gear here>

Yeah, Vavra was worse for me stability-wise more than Osirus, so I stopped following the progress.

Choikdoi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, I do have it. It has always been unstable for me though, to the point of being fed up of DAW crashes (FL Studio). So I haven't used it for some time now. Were there any updates to it in the last year?
It's stable for me but I might be using a newer beta since I'm a donator. Also, I'm on Catalina.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Then you need the JP-8k and a Virus. ;)
I'm picking my JP-8K from the repairman on Saturday that I bought new many moons ago. it was suffering from the usual low output volume issue. its in mint condition. looking at the prices on various sites, I will probably get more back than what I paid if I ever sell it.

Choikdoi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:43 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Then you need the JP-8k
My holy grail. One day... one day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nei4EK7h9A

I was very close to getting that, but I held off because I stumbled across information on the Chro-8080 VST and decided to spend the money on pre-ordering that instead. I'll wait and see how that turns out, before looking at the JT-4000 again.

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:52 am I was very close to getting that, but I held off because I stumbled across information on the Chro-8080 VST and decided to spend the money on pre-ordering that instead.
How do we buy Chrome-8080?

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:54 am How do we buy Chrome-8080?
By contacting the developer https://www.facebook.com/pulsecraftNL/

I'm not 100% sure whether or not the window for getting a reduced price by pre-ordering is still open. It's been at least a year since I paid. It was 50 Euros for a pre-order back then, and I don't remember what the full price was.

It's a Reaktor instrument, but will be for the free Reaktor player upon release. But, pre-ordering also got you access to a beta version back then, so it might still.

humpo72 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:00 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Then you need the JP-8k and a Virus. ;)
I'm picking my JP-8K from the repairman on Saturday that I bought new many moons ago. it was suffering from the usual low output volume issue. its in mint condition. looking at the prices on various sites, I will probably get more back than what I paid if I ever sell it.
That's the kind of thinking that got me to press "buy" on a Melbourne Instruments Nina, and then find my mint condition gear unwanted for months.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:10 am By contacting the developer https://www.facebook.com/pulsecraftNL/

I'm not 100% sure whether or not the window for getting a reduced price by pre-ordering is still open. It's been at least a year since I paid. It was 50 Euros for a pre-order back then, and I don't remember what the full price was.

It's a Reaktor instrument, but will be for the free Reaktor player upon release. But, pre-ordering also got you access to a beta version back then, so it might still.
Thanks. Are you using the beta?

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:00 am Thanks. Are you using the beta?
Sorry, I forgot something else. As I said, it was a while ago...

While version 1.0 will only need the free Reaktor player, the beta did however require a full Reaktor license. Do you have one?

I used to have Reaktor, but I sold it, so I lost beta testing privileges. It sounded great even back then though, when I did have it.

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:51 am Sorry, I forgot something else. As I said, it was a while ago...

While version 1.0 will only need the free Reaktor player, the beta did however require a full Reaktor license. Do you have one?

I used to have Reaktor, but I sold it, so I lost beta testing privileges. It sounded great even back then though, when I did have it.
I have Reaktor. Maybe I'll join the beta. I wish Roland would release it because then it would already be mapped to my System-1.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:09 am
Choikdoi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:43 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Then you need the JP-8k
My holy grail. One day... one day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nei4EK7h9A
Another example

https://youtu.be/72GMpSaBoh0?si=wu3N-XQx8W0g3Z8f
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”