Normalizer Mk1 Feature Requests and Possible new idea for a "Normalizer Mk2"?

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi hornet plugins,

I been loving the use of the normalizer plugin. However, there are a few features I miss or is missing.

So:
Is it possible to have the plugin gain more than "-30 and +30" while analyzing to like "-120 to +120"? TBProAudio's DPmeter has this limit. This is just to get the best accuracy on even the lowest of signals because I find it frustrating not all signals are remotely equal even after normalizing. Especially if I'm doing something like the clip-to-zero method.

Also, the "analyze" and "normalize" buttons were both on in previous versions, can we get that back as a separate feature? It was fine in my opinion. I get the possible jumps of volume suddenly but that never affected me since I keep my DAW volume low. Despite me, could a protection limiter be possible? I think someone already suggested that, not sure. We could set a parameter for the protection.

Okay, if you made The Normalizer Mk2, can it be possible to make the plugin do "sender and receiver" type gainstaging similar to TBProAudio's ABLM2? This plugin can go in so many directions with gainstaging ideas.

Overall, again, I love this plugin. It's my bread and butter gainstaging plug. :D

Hi,

thanks for your great suggestions...

I have added them to the list of feature requests for theNormalizer.

In NormalizeMK2, users may have the option to choose whether to separate the "analyze" and "normalize" functions.

Best

Maso
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”