When can we expect ARM Native Engine?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best Service - ENGINE v2.8.0.58 AU does not pass Logic Pro Audio Units validation on macOS Ventura (both Intel & Apple Silicon) - therefore the plugin cannot be used in Logic Pro. A fix is needed. The standalone and VST versions work fine.

A year later. Unimpressed. Any software purchases I make these days has to be ARM Native. Too bad.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I have spent hundreds of Dollars for Best Service products which require Engine to run. Why is it that it is still not Apple Silicon Native ? It is the very last software that I didn't install, cause I don't wanna run in Rosetta 2 mode.

Best Service completely lost my trust, particularly since nobody seems to feel motivated to give any feedback in this forum.

WHAT IS THE BLOODY ROADMAP for the Apple Silicon native compatibility of Engine ?

I've been also waiting this Best Service's update of M1 native for a long time, more than a year.
I bought almost Tari's library, and many other ethnic stuff(Qanun, Oud...) and so disappointed of that.
Is there no progrssion for now?
is that right they have a plan the Engine v3 sooner?

OH my God,too many time waiting for Apple Silicon support, not be serious...

crickets.....
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Best Service”