plugdata -pure data

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:38 pm Phase distortion patch , :tu:
How about an additive synth 'patch' that's equivalent or better than NI's Razor? And then a free patch library like NI's Reaktor? Anything like that?

Can you create GUI's for patches for something more like a bonafide instrument for an end-user? I mean, how are patches/instruments/ensembles played/adjusted as one would a softsynth?

Anyway, congrats on your phase distortion patch. Its been a year. Any progress with your or PlugData? Any other setups like it? Is your patch better/more complex/flexible than that free phase distortion plugin that can be found on KVR? (I forget the name. Its GUI looks kind of like a liquid crystal display.). If not, how much extra time and effort might be required?

Any other plugs like PlugData that are FLOSS (aside from maybe Kirsty Roland's CraftSynth that seems still standalone anyway)?
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

Alexander137 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:52 pm Where to start studying if you don’t know what kind of libraries ELSE, Cyclone, etc. are?
Is there a guide somewhere that a distant person can understand?
cyclone is essentially a clone of max/msp objects so i'd say you could start there.

THe new pugdata brings some real goodies , mutable instruments PLaits etc..., great gui updates etc..
Just wanted to mention when using PLaits~ and then initialsing a new project in my daw ( renoise ) it crashes .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Sometimes it takes ages to open up the gui
WHen I delete the onboard keayboard gui from my patch it open instantly , but it seems that it's not the gui widget that casues the problem .
Really weird
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Lorenz Attractor not successful ?yet] remake attempt based on particular AZZIN's patch in Architect in attachment.
Based on AZZIN it is looking for purely objects patch- there is already Lorenz object in ELSE module or FEXPR~ object ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/6960723 ... adni%C4%87 - w/ example on Lorenz - description in link) and it can be probably done easier in Lua..
Any idea what is wrong there welcomed - looks like despite Pd is more flexible and easier to built patch, one cannot make it that effectively - in a sense that more objects will be used.

In file are two attempts: 1. using just objects - not good idea..
2. using expression - this looks much easier way to do it, still not working tough..

Few marks for topic in here if someone would be interested.. http://sigsaly.xf.cz/attractors/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”