smart products behaving oddly

Official support for: sonible.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased the smart:Bundle because I used smart:EQ 4 trial for a bit and really liked how it worked. Very smooth controls and functionality. However, I have run into a few issues with most of the products. I was wondering if anyone else has these issues and/or answers to what I might be doing wrong.

smart:EQ 4 - After listening to the track I just get the green loading ring endlessly lopping. Sometimes when I boot up my DAW with tracks in group, they don't recognize each other for a while. The ones that get stuck loading might show up in the group, but they have no data. I often have to reboot my DAW 2 or 3 times to get them to load.

See video here: https://we.tl/t-blKHUQDmdc

smart:Comp 2 - Sometimes it will load the compressor screen after listening without unlocking the controls for me. As I was writing this post I was making a video to demonstrate and it decided to work haha So, this one is a big mystery as to why it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.

The biggest issue I'm running into is the smart:EQ not loading after listening. Is this a common issue?
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ
https://damiandolorem.bandcamp.com/ :evil:

I've been trying the demo of smartEQ4 and I'm just getting the spinning green circle for a lot of instruments. It works on some tracks though.

Same here for me with smart:EQ4 - spinning green circle lots of the time. But only with the VST3 versions, the AU versions seem to work fine here on macOS Sonoma.

Same here. And smart:EQ4 crashes mostly (and of course the DAW), if the analyze time ist set over 50 seconds. Sorry to say, but this plugin is still beta.

From what I gather the fix for spinning circle in VST3 is coming within the next couple of weeks.

Version 1.0.1 (vst3) seems to fix this (macos sonoma) :)

Return to โ€œsonibleโ€