Out Now: Filterscape 1.5 rev 15011

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

geronimo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:58 pm Well here, I would like to mount it in Digital Performer but still not possible (with AU format). :(
We are working on a small bugfix update, which will hopefully be released within the next weeks.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:27 am We are working on a small bugfix update, which will hopefully be released within the next weeks.
Hopefully including the Linux dialog fix? :)

gauderbock wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:46 am Hopefully including the Linux dialog fix? :)
Yes, of course. :)

Does this include a fix for the synced LFOs not starting correctly? When I hit start in Live (11.3.21, mac), the LFOs start with a random phase and then correct whenever they hit the restart point. But the initial period is almost always incorrect.

Same with S1/S2: it just starts at whatever step it is on and only syncs once it hits the restart mark

suthnear wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:16 pm Does this include a fix for the synced LFOs not starting correctly?
We have fixed mulitple LFO issues for the 1.5.0 update and are not aware of any current issues. If you have a reproducible problem, please send a mail to support at u-he dot com with a detailed description, details like sample-rate, audio buffer size, which of the Filterscape plugins you experience this with and ideally with an attached example project file that demonstrates the issue.

I have done so

Return to “u-he”