Join The Blue Cat Audio Users Group!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Want to take an active part in the Blue Cat Audio community? Join our users group on Facebook!

The Offical Blue Cat Audio Users Group

Unfortunately I hate Facebook inversely to how much I like KVR!
:(

Edit: I joined anyway.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

I avoid Facebook with a passion!

I think Facebook groups are ok for light entertainment, but they're horrible for sharing and archiving knowledge.

Same thing goes for Discord.

A while ago i was thinking about it and trying to work out why big tech pushes social media type platforms, but not forums, which are hands down the best for knowledge accumulation. And then it dawned on me: it's not in their or their advertisers interest for you to spend your time looking at old information..... every minute done so is a wasted minute where you could have been looking at some dumb little gadget you can buy or some crappy influencer, that's where the $$$ are.
Big tech is only interested in dopamine hit RIGHT NOW content, not knowledge.

I definitely prefer forums too for sharing knowkedge, that's why we have this one here. But for news it's hard for a company to avoid social media.

Had a Facebook account once (to snatch a free plugin from a company that don't even exist anymore).
Took me more than half a year to get out of this. I won't come back. Good luck with FB anyway.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”