Suddenly become unregistered

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just noticed that when I load the instruments they have all turned back to "unregistered". How do I re-register the instruments? I ran the Qin_Helper app but and re-imported the xml file, but it's still not working.

Reach out to their support from the website. That is the only way to reach them at this point.

icmusic wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:42 pm I've just noticed that when I load the instruments they have all turned back to "unregistered". How do I re-register the instruments? I ran the Qin_Helper app but and re-imported the xml file, but it's still not working.
Did you ever get an answer? I am having the same issue.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Ben H wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:36 pm
icmusic wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:42 pm I've just noticed that when I load the instruments they have all turned back to "unregistered". How do I re-register the instruments? I ran the Qin_Helper app but and re-imported the xml file, but it's still not working.
Did you ever get an answer? I am having the same issue.
If you are using Qin_RV, which BTW we have upgraded to QinEngineV3, shoot us an email at info@chineekong.com (mailto:info@chineekong.com).

Or you can simply re-install everything with QinEngineV3 for free from our website www.chineekong.com/en (http://www.chineekong.com/en)

Yes, I am using QinEngineV3.

I was able to solve this issue by reinstalling QinEngineV3 as an Administrator.

Selecting "run as administator" in the Windows program options did not work.

It was only when I REINSTALLED QinEngineV3 as an Administrator, that it fixed the losing license issue.

I hope this helps someone else.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Kong Audio”