Mulab Themes

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can you get themes for Mulab? The GUI option has themes listed but there are no themes?

Take a look at the MuLib page.
Then visit the google drive link. In here are a few themes, but not many people seem to have shared theirs.
It's easy enough to make your own, depends how good you are with colour matching. Takes me a few hours to get everything right.

OK thanks I'll check that site out. Thanks for the information

I call this one... Velvet Red. I usually prefer blues in a UI, its a more calming color. But this Red is nice and soft, almost am earth tone. Its just me swapping colors around on the Bady Style preset.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TorresBob88 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:50 pm I call this one... Velvet Red. I usually prefer blues in a UI, its a more calming color. But this Red is nice and soft, almost am earth tone. Its just me swapping colors around on the Bady Style preset.
Looks so cool,liked it.thanks

Thank you. I think the best way to make a cohesively colored theme, is to pick a core color (or two) and then a few variations of it. I chose Black and Red, and then a few different Blacks and a few different Reds. Because you want to be able to identify the borders of sections and functions, but you only need just a little variation to see it, while sticking with basically the same color. Just a slightly different shade, just enough that you can perceive the edges. And then copy and past a variation that works, so the whole thing isn't more then a pool of six variations, of two core colors.

Return to “MUTOOLS”