No Linux version?

The KVR Studio Manager Public Beta
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Look at my registration date, then ask again. May i repeat that i don't talk with toxic people? :)

You don't post for 15 years, then suddenly heavy posting and starting arguments in threads like a veteran poster. Not suspicious at all.

Tiles wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:06 pm Look at my registration date, then ask again. May i repeat that i don't talk with toxic people? :)
I guess, by "your definition", everyone is toxic is disagrees with you or calls anything you say into question. Too bad.... You are going to find many people that disagree with a lot of the things you say, since it is so refutable. It makes your word, "Toxic" lose its derogatory power. Personally, I don't care. Conversation with you has been like speaking to a brick wall already, so there's no loss to me. To semi-quote a movie with my own added words: "When everyone is toxic, no one is."

I am now proudly, "Toxic"! :D
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Tiles wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:06 pm Look at my registration date, then ask again. May i repeat that i don't talk with toxic people? :)
Yeah. Forty posts in the last 16 years--most of them in the last two weeks spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) about Linux.
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Largos wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:37 pm You don't post for 15 years, then suddenly heavy posting and starting arguments in threads like a veteran poster. Not suspicious at all.
40 posts in two toxic threads is not heavy posting, but already ways too much attention to the wrong people. That's me out. I repeat, i will not talk with toxic people.

Tiles wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:46 pm
Largos wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:37 pm You don't post for 15 years, then suddenly heavy posting and starting arguments in threads like a veteran poster. Not suspicious at all.
40 posts in two toxic threads is not heavy posting, but already ways too much attention to the wrong people. That's me out. I repeat, i will not talk with toxic people.
You keep saying that, and yet you continue to post responses. :lol:

Nate answered this question as it relates to KSM : viewtopic.php?p=8860745#p8860745

To stop the arguing I'm locking this.

Return to “KVR Studio Manager”