Bought AIR Music Plugins - Do they even work anymore? (No VST3 support)

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With me it's the other way round. I can Run all the 2.4 vsts with iLok but any Vst3 from Air can not run after installation. They Just wont even load the Login Screen and stop before that. You Just See them a second in Taskmanager. I suppose Something is Missing but I have No clue and their customer Support also Not able solving this.

DiBase wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:36 am With me it's the other way round. I can Run all the 2.4 vsts with iLok but any Vst3 from Air can not run after installation. They Just wont even load the Login Screen and stop before that. You Just See them a second in Taskmanager. I suppose Something is Missing but I have No clue and their customer Support also Not able solving this.
Stuff like this makes me stop buying plugins anymore. I never had such issues with free plugins, and the idea of getting plugins that are not free, but have worse support is beyond me. I don't get it.

Please AIR music Technology make sure that the plugins you sell are properly supported or just take them off the market. At least advertise them as being legacy products.

I would have loved to use Velvet 2 or MiniGrand, if you'd update them I would appreciate it very much.

Maybe it is save to buy plugins from bigger companies like UA and Waves. I'm going to be more careful from now on.
★★★ One can enjoy a wood fire worthily only when he warms his thoughts by it as well as his hands and feet. ★★★

LunarKitten wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:36 am
DiBase wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:36 am With me it's the other way round. I can Run all the 2.4 vsts with iLok but any Vst3 from Air can not run after installation. They Just wont even load the Login Screen and stop before that. You Just See them a second in Taskmanager. I suppose Something is Missing but I have No clue and their customer Support also Not able solving this.
Stuff like this makes me stop buying plugins anymore. I never had such issues with free plugins, and the idea of getting plugins that are not free, but have worse support is beyond me. I don't get it.

Please AIR music Technology make sure that the plugins you sell are properly supported or just take them off the market. At least advertise them as being legacy products.

I would have loved to use Velvet 2 or MiniGrand, if you'd update them I would appreciate it very much.

Maybe it is save to buy plugins from bigger companies like UA and Waves. I'm going to be more careful from now on.
AIR is why I don’t trust plugins that are super cheap anymore if they’re not very small operations.

I’ve had adequate to positive support experiences with most other companies. Slate Digital and Waves come to mind as particularly helpful.

Antares is an exception. Expensive plugins, but they seem to have a real challenge supporting them.

I'am Not Mad at them but IT IS a bit strange tough AS they have no clue. Also they did work on W10 previuosly and stopped working when I upgraded to W11. Then I did the downgrade because of this and they now also do not run in W10. This is a bit wtfks happening here?

DiBase wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:59 pm I'am Not Mad at them but IT IS a bit strange tough AS they have no clue. Also they did work on W10 previuosly and stopped working when I upgraded to W11. Then I did the downgrade because of this and they now also do not run in W10. This is a bit wtfks happening here?
Oh, I would be mad. Installing w10 only to discover it was all in vain. That's a major Ooooff for me. :?

AIR Music Technology, what gives you the right to treat us this way?! What gives you the right!
★★★ One can enjoy a wood fire worthily only when he warms his thoughts by it as well as his hands and feet. ★★★

oneway wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:36 pm AIR is why I don’t trust plugins that are super cheap anymore if they’re not very small operations.

I’ve had adequate to positive support experiences with most other companies. Slate Digital and Waves come to mind as particularly helpful.

Antares is an exception. Expensive plugins, but they seem to have a real challenge supporting them.
I am sorry to hear, that you have been disappointed by AIR Music Technology as well. I will follow your advise and be more careful with super cheap plugins in the future. Thanks for sharing your perspective! :tu:

No need to be or get mad at them. IT speaks for itself when they are the only one that's happening to have this problems but I have another 500+ to choose from. Also their products are really good when they work I can say this without a doubt. So for now I just use what works NP. Support is also moderately okay. They did not try to fix this but at least they respond; I've seen worse. And I think I'm the only person having this, so they might really not know how to solve this.

The are free and cheap VST Host plugins supporting VST2 if anyone has a DAW that doesn't support them anymore.

DiBase wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:59 pm I'am Not Mad at them but IT IS a bit strange tough AS they have no clue. Also they did work on W10 previuosly and stopped working when I upgraded to W11. Then I did the downgrade because of this and they now also do not run in W10. This is a bit wtfks happening here?
Just install Windows 7. They still work here.

I read this post - installed Air Velvet - booted up Cubase Pro in Windows 11 - and am playing Velvet a couple of minutes later. Maybe the difference as to why they work so easily for me is that I have a hardware i-Lok and they are permanently licenced on there?

A beta version offering VST 3 and Apple Silicon support is now available at https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-signup.html
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “AIR Music Technology”