FR-Droppable samples on fx from within Mulab/FX

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know the program is made to be an independent app from system files, but was wondering if there is a way to add this function?
FL Studio seems to have similar issues which they work around with specific drag zones/buttons.
Am longing for a reasonably easy/ease of use way to pull sounds in to Mulab, then into a plugin (e.g... Sampler) ankeep going... Switching out of Mulab into an explorer window, to find a sample and drag it back in to drop on a clap/vst3 is so jarring.

Please please please can we get an in app option to do this? Pretty please, I'm a sample/resample mangler and am really struggling with this limitation.

Cheers either way, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks for any consideration, D.

As a quickly realizable intermediate solution i'll add "Show In File Explorer" to the sample context menu.
Using that function (via a quick shortcut key) you'll get an explorer window with that sample highlighted, from where you can drop it on the plugin. That will avoid that you have to locate the sample in the file explorer which most probably is the most time consuming aspect.

Thank you... If it is helpful you could see how FL Studio handles this issue... They tend to have a draggable target zone that pulls the file to the pointer and makes it available in the GUI... It doesn't seem to be fully exposed to the system so I thought it may inspire a usable function with how Mulab functions (I'm no expert by any means, just guessing from mild deduction what might be doable.)

Thanks again for the effort, that little option will make it a ton better.
Cheers, D.

Return to “MUTOOLS”