Revalver 5 - Now by HeadRush

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the free version and got all the stuff from Revalver 4 as soon as I logged in. I suppose the $49.99 version includes all or most of the Headrush items, and that I might as well go for the $79.99 version unless I already have all the Revalver 4 products
Last edited by YnJ on Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

--
Last edited by YnJ on Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--

- - -
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

kevinsparks wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:04 am Did that guy ever get his reacharound?
Well....he's still the lead dev and getting a paychek from inMusic so yeah, I guess so.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Hey Guys...quick question: I have never owned Revalver in the past and now wanting to purchase. If I look at the Producer bundle, it says that Revalver 5 is required.
Does that mean that if I purchase the Producer Bundle alone, nothing will work? Or am I limited? And if so, how do I purchase Revalver 5?
I'm a bit at lost here with the limited information on the website. Because as it's mentionned, all sales are final.

There's a free version of Revalver 5 that you can download. It's mostly functional, but has limited amps and pedals.

Try that one, then see if you want to buy the Producer's Bundle, which should plug all of their current product into the free framework, except for, apparently, one old one that they probably don't have current licensing to distribute.

https://revalver.headrushfx.com/free/

I asssume that you could give them money for the Producer Bundle and the download would include the program, not just content -- but, seriously -- try the free version first. Read up-thread to make sure you understand some of the issues around R5.

And, yeah, you're right, the website is pretty bare of easy access to info.

GreyLion wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:52 pm There's a free version of Revalver 5 that you can download. It's mostly functional, but has limited amps and pedals.

Try that one, then see if you want to buy the Producer's Bundle, which should plug all of their current product into the free framework, except for, apparently, one old one that they probably don't have current licensing to distribute.

https://revalver.headrushfx.com/free/

I asssume that you could give them money for the Producer Bundle and the download would include the program, not just content -- but, seriously -- try the free version first. Read up-thread to make sure you understand some of the issues around R5.

And, yeah, you're right, the website is pretty bare of easy access to info.
Thank you very much. I have downloaded the free version since my post - thanks to you, I realized that I have the "basic platform" already installed and that the desired bundle does no longer require for me to worry about installing Revolver 5 - which is what the demo exactly offers. Ouf, that was complicated to put into words! Anyways, just to say that your reply was much of help and appreciated. :D

You're incredibly welcome! Good luck with R5!

New update v5.04 for Revalver. They blew the rollout, and their forum is dead, but it looks like they haven't walked away from it. Maybe this update will make it more friendly and interesting.

I really do want Revalver to succeed, for nostalgic reasons if nothing else.

https://revalver.headrushfx.com/free/#download

ReValver Update 5.04 Release Notes
► All amp models ship with new matched custom cab Impulse Responses (IRs) and default presets

► Updated ReValver demo preset bank

► VST Host module now supports VST3 plugins

► VST Host (Stomp and FX Module) behaviour is more user friendly

► New modules/instruments for Headrush and Producer Bundles: P Bass instrument model and SIR Classic S instrument model

Return to “Guitars”