Resizing multiple midi notes at once

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I select a group of midi notes and resize them, sometimes they all resize and sometimes just the midi note I'm dragging resizes. The other notes are still selected. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks.
d.

Is the one you're resizing also selected, as the other notes?

If several notes are selected and you're resizing another note which is not selected then only that single unselected not is resized because it's not part of the selection.

Yes, all the notes are selected including the one I'm dragging.

A knife tool would be super useful imo. eg resize and create notes by slicing them up as you can in most DAWs.

dayvyg wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:17 am Yes, all the notes are selected including the one I'm dragging.
Then please make a little screen video to show the case.

pekbro wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:40 am A knife tool would be super useful imo. eg resize and create notes by slicing them up as you can in most DAWs.
Split notes has been added in MuLab 9.4: https://www.mutools.com/mulab-mux-change-log.html

mutools wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am
pekbro wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:40 am A knife tool would be super useful imo. eg resize and create notes by slicing them up as you can in most DAWs.
Split notes has been added in MuLab 9.4: https://www.mutools.com/mulab-mux-change-log.html
ok thx sry... :tu:

MidiNotes.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I should mention that sometimes it resizes all selected midi notes without the dialog box popping up.

Thanks.

True, changing the start of notes is different from changing the length of notes. It's on the wishlist to improve that.

I could have sworn that it's changed the start of all selected notes before. However, I can't reproduce it. That might be a me problem. :dog:

Return to “MUTOOLS”