Password not accepted

The KVR Studio Manager Public Beta
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For me the password is not accepted (I just logged out and in on KVR website to make sure I wasn't mistaken).
The error message is: 1:1 error:Expected "{" or "["
(I don't have these characters in my password though but I have letters, digits and special characters).

Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 pm For me the password is not accepted (I just logged out and in on KVR website to make sure I wasn't mistaken).
(I don't have these characters in my password though but I have letters, digits and special characters).
I think you were being blocked by our firewall. I've tweaked it. Could you try again?

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm
Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 pm For me the password is not accepted (I just logged out and in on KVR website to make sure I wasn't mistaken).
I think you were being blocked by our firewall. I've tweaked it. Could you try again?
Hello, just retried and same message. Do you want me to try something else ?

Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:54 pm
I've re-tweaked! Please try again.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:28 pm
Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:54 pm
I've re-tweaked! Please try again.
Yes ! Working ... 2 steps further. Now the Studio shows up and scan my files. But the right part is asking for a cloud flare authentication (challenge). I tried to relaunch a few time the browser but it seems to endlessly time out.
Edit: to be clear I accept the cloud flare challenge, it start a browser with this url
https://challenges.cloudflare.com/cdn-c ... ght/normal
But the page time out.

I am on macOS Monterey, browser is safari.

Surprisingly, it still seems to sync with my account.
Out of my 450 plugins found, 97 are newer in KVR, 68 are newer locally (??) and 250 are up to date (and 3 not found).

Fun tool, very promising.

I still can’t login with my password, even though I’ve used that to access this forum. Tried resetting my password with no luck. I do use passwords over 50 characters and I wonder if this is the issue? I’m on Win10

Not logging me in “password incorrect”. macOS latest. Password under 15 characters. Have reset pwd and retried unsuccessfully. Can log into forum with same details.

Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:03 pm Surprisingly, it still seems to sync with my account.
Out of my 450 plugins found, 97 are newer in KVR, 68 are newer locally (??) and 250 are up to date (and 3 not found).

Newer locally means our database is out of date for those. Typically, in an ideal world, developers should keep their versions up to date, but we're working on systems to help with this.

NateKVR wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 am
Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:03 pm Surprisingly, it still seems to sync with my account.

Newer locally means our database is out of date for those. Typically, in an ideal world, developers should keep their versions up to date, but we're working on systems to help with this.
Yes, got it.
Actually I am using quite a lot your existing online plugin management tool already and find it very useful to alert me on the new version (but it is true that there is sometimes some new version that I get before KVR mentions it).

My only concern is that currently the Rack Extension of Reason Studios world are almost not supported, even the very very famous one... It would be a great great enhancement one day.

I've got that same problem logging in

1:1: error: Expected '{' or '['

This issue should be resolved for everyone now.

Return to “KVR Studio Manager”