Arturia's 303 VST, the sequencer is amazing! Are there free/cheap sequencer VSTs that have similar features?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Playing around with the sequencer, I'm sure it's old hat to others but everything's new and cool to me. I like how you can have each row set to a different number of steps, where the rows control not pitches but other things. (In the 303 vst they control accent, pitch, octave, and slide, but the thing I'm loving is just the general idea of having rows control not just pitch, and rows having different numbers of steps.)

It makes it so easy to create cool sounding stuff just messing around, while still feeling like "I did that" and it's not just something I stumbled on that the machine in front of me did.

Anyway, any broader VST sequencer recommendations so I can try stuff like this out on other instruments?

Thanks for any pointers.

Stepic is my standard. YMMV.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

That looks like exactly what I'm looking for

Check out Seqund too.

Return to “Arturia”