Favorite Developer Of The Month Thread!

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oooh, I love popularity contests.

Yes, it makes sense a favourite list would appear in the beginner forum like a bad wound.
<List your stupid gear here>

jamcat wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:06 am I'll let you know on Tuesday, after Universal Audio releases the next UADx plugin...
Since UAD postponed the new release, and Audiority has now released a BOSS CE-2 model, my vote for this month goes to…

꧁ AUDIORITY ꧂
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Really enjoying MNTRA stuff at the moment.

UAD finally got the Helios 69 out native, but PolyChrome DSP came out of nowhere with a new, really awesome wah pedal earlier this month. (PolyChrome DSP is Luca from Audiority and former child guitar prodigy/current Youtube guitar instructor Thomas McRocklin)

It's close, but I think I have to give my vote to...

꧁ POLYCHROME DSP ꧂
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Neural Amp Modeler is making a huge splash lately . . . probably changing the virtual amp landscape.

tommyzai wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:21 am Neural Amp Modeler is making a huge splash lately . . . probably changing the virtual amp landscape.
:tu:

It's very good :clap:
No auto tune...

In terms of plugins that have been in every single mix the past month my vote will have to go to Klanghelm. TENS, the spring reverb, is just amazing! It can do subtle, it can do typical spring, it can do almost plate like stuff.. it just works exceptionally well in all genres. Mostly I've used it as a subtle ambience that just pushes elements into the mix without ever being heard. For some strange reason it does this better than almost any other reverb. I have no idea why it's so good at that task but it just is. It's ability to move things in the Z-axis in the stereo field is just amazing!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

D16 Group with Sigmund 2 !
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Tal with Tal-phα for sure. This thing is fantastic. (Oh...it was released on February, my mistake)

I am hyping up uhe ahead of Zebra 3!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”